MAIN Chiro Method Seminar teaches the mastery of tests to analyze the malfunction of the relationship of the three systems of the spine and skull: Nervous system, Meningeal system and Skeletal system.
Combining tests allows to:
- Prioritize adjustments.
- Identify precisely which segment, vertebral, peripheral, muscle, disc, organ,… is most appropriate to welcome the adjusting thrust at that moment
- Define specific, rigorous and for some unpublished listings
- Differentiate the “subluxation” that needs adjusting from a motion restricted joint
- Track in real time changes occurring in the body.
- Recognize when the session has come to a conclusion (Dysfunction corrected).
MAIN Chiro offers adjusting techniques:
- Specific articular and non-forced adjustments, adapted to adults, pregnant women, babies, children, handicapped, elderly…
- Toggle with or without drops, thumb toggle, Impulse use, respi-contacts,…
- Precise directional thrusts for muscle corrections.
- Intervertebral discs adjustments with the DISCJUSTOR*.
The seminar teaching (limited in number of participants), includes theoretical presentations and workshops so that everyone can:
- Learn the original protocol of sequences
- Get acquainted with the particular listings
- Train for the precise gestures of the various "interactive" tests
- Train to execute the adjustments adapted to the listings
- Learn to make corrections on muscles, discs, organs,